Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Can we go to Deanna Roses? Puhhhhlease????

The boys finally got to take their field trip to Deanna Rose Farmstead. C's preschool trip was cancelled earlier this spring due to rain. I was scheduled to go with him and his favorite friend Martin, but the darn rain put a damper on that fun plan. In fact, Martin got sick and C's alterative field trip to Monkey Bizness ended in a tornado warning that we had to spend in a tornado shelter for about an hour. I surprised the boys last Friday with a rescheduled field trip. We were very lucky to have some surprise guests...our beloved Martin and his sister Alana. The George boys LOVE these kiddos! C wasn't sure of feeding the goats, but baby A had no problems getting up close and personal. There were totally spoiled by a trip to Chick Fil A afterward and more fun times in that playground.











1 comment:

  1. What a fun time guys! I am glad Alana and Martin could join you.

    ReplyDelete