Sunday, July 3, 2011

C...always thinking

The big boys have been dreaming of going to see Cars 2 for a long time. Mommy is a little too nervous to take all 3 alone without the Daddy back up plan, so I keep telling them that we will go as soon as Daddy has a little more time. They other day C exclaimed, "Mommy....can Flopsy and Charlie (stuffed friends) watch A so we can go to Cars 2, puuuuuuhhhhhlease?????? What do you think mommy, huh????' Oh boy. That little boy and his big ideas. Today we finally got to go. Even A got to go. We tried Fork and Screen and it was SO awesome! The little waitress brought us our food, our popcorn, our cupcakes, our heart's delight! She did so much for us, that I even thought she might get A from us when he got restless. Not so much! I so badly wanted to have a glass of wine, but it was only 11:30am. If my Daddy were with us, we would have told me to go for it! It's always 5 o'clock somewhere! Here is the only picture I could muster. A is enjoying his first movie! Well, until about half way through when we had to escape the bathroom for a bit. He promptly put his hands in the toilet and then escaped while I was going potty. I had to run after him before I quite had myself together. Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment