Sunday, March 23, 2014

For I. For S. For U.

We had so much fun this year rooting on our beloved ISU cyclones. We were very lucky to head down to power and light to watch them. On Friday night, Matt and I headed down for some dinner and a game watch outside. Our good friends, the Frigons, joined us. It was beautiful weather and ISU WON!


The next night, Matt headed down with his buddies to watch the games at the bar. I was lucky enough to score some tix and invited Matt's aunt Lisa to go with me. She brought over her daughter to baby-sit. It was a blast!! We were very surprised and excited when ISU won the Big 12 Tourney Championship!! I may have creeped on Naz Long after the game! I got to see my best friend from elementary school after the game. It was an awesome night!







1 comment: