Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dabuque, Dabuque...

Our next stop was Grandma and Grandpa's house in Dubuque.I didn't take too many pics, but we had a blast. Aunt Sue came up to visit with Kitty and CC. Jenna stayed, too. The boys played and played with their cousins while Sue and I visited and shopped. She and Gma watched the boys so Matt and I could go and celebrate our 10 year anniversay. We went to a nice restaurant on the river. We also went to Ice Age at the movie theater. Aunt JoJo, Jessie, and Jake came back up and we all went to a family reunion and had all you can eat tacos. I think Uncle and Jim and Daddy had WAY too many tacos!


A enjoys his morning coffee.

We visited Dubuque's brewery and found an old Huber beer can in a display.

A enjoys a frappucino on the way to Okoboji.

B loved his chain of towns that marked our trip to Okoboji. He got to take one link down for each town that we went through. It surely helped him stay content on the trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment