Saturday, February 19, 2011

C and his buddies!

I am really enjoying this stage that C is in right now. He just adores his stuffed animals. He sleeps with almost 10 of them every night...cookie, flopsy, cyclone, teddy, bobby, charlie, turtle, slurpy, piggy, mouse, and many more. And every morning we tuck them all away so they can nap while he's at school. He has started to dress them in our old baby clothes. Aunt Sue even sent some ISU underwear for Flopsy! They eat breakfast with us, they watch our baths, and they do lots of snuggling! He usually tries to sneak a few with him to school. The other morning he asked me to take one with me to work. I dutifully packed up Charlie and perched him on my desk all day long. And then I made a big mistake...I left him there! This was not good around bedtime. C screamed HYSTERICALLY when he discovered my boo boo. Talk about breaking my heart. I promised him that Charlie was having lots of fun with the microscopes and he would bring him a very special prize when he came  home the next day. Finally, he relaxed and we could all sleep. Charlie made good on his promise and a sheet of stickers saved the day! Phew!!


No comments:

Post a Comment